Currently there are 9 ways to make a purchase on Global Hub site;
1) Q*coin pay : You can buy Q*coin voucher for the payment.
2) Credit Card : It is the fastest and safest payment method. Master and Visa Cards are now available at Qoo10.
3) Credit card(JCB) : Japan’s premier and the only international payment brand with wide acceptance in Japan and Asia.
4) UnionPay : Offers convenient and preferential mobile payment experience.
5) PayPal Express checkout : Paypal account is needed.
6) Alipay : This is only for China ID card holder.
7) Convenience store : Available only in Japan.
8) WeChat : Digital payment services In China, users who have provided bank account information
9) Q-account (Cash Balance): Cash Balance has same value as cash at Qoo10.
※ Local payment- Korean use Only
Bithumb / Toss / Payco / Naver Pay / Kakao Pay / Credit card (Korean) / Virtual Account / eBanking
Qoo10 provides the receipt to the customer for orders made.If you want to print out the receipt kindly go to My Qoo10 > Recent orders > Click Purchase Description next to the cart no. Then you are able to check or print out the receipt.Please note that printing receipt is only available at PC version.
You can ask for the withdrawal from Qaccount to your personal bank account on My Qoo10 - Qaccount - Withdraw.It usually takes 2-3 working days to be reflected in your bank account.First, you need to register the bank information by clicking My Account and then input the amount and click Apply button.※ Withdrawal is only available at PC / desktop version.
Qoo10's Escrow Service
Payment is held by Qoo10 Escrow Service until buyer receives and approves the item. Qoo10 collects, holds and sends a buyer's money to a seller according to instruction agreed on by both the buyer and the seller.Typically, once the buyer confirms the delivered items within 7 days, the escrow service of Qoo10 then sends the payment to the seller immediately.
It is hard to change payment method once you complete the order.
But depending on the order status, you can cancel the order and re-order the item.
1) E Banking (Korean bank only) – payment pending
If you want to change payment method with credit card, please contact our Qoo10 Customer Service Center.
2) On request
If you want to change credit card or payment method, please cancel the order and re-order the item.
But if seller has already confirmed the order, it is hard to cancel the order without seller’s approval.
3) Delivering / Delivered order
If seller sent out the item, it is impossible to change the order information(shipping address, recipient) and refund the order.